Whenever you are sad, you need some entertainment in your life, and when you are entertained, you smile or laugh.
Our smile is the most beautiful and potent weapon in our life, and that’s why we need to take care of our smile. As we know, our smile depends on our oral health, and to maintain a beautiful smile; we need beautiful and clean oral health. That’s why orthodontic treatment is growing daily with its new technology to keep our beautiful smiles.
People face many dental problems, but one of the most significant problems is teeth loss. If there are no teeth, there will be nothing to care for. We can’t speak, we can’t eat, and we only have to rely on liquid food, affecting our physical and mental health. Also, teeth help the jaw to keep strong; without teeth, the gum and jaw will lose strength.
To solve the trouble of losing teeth, dental implants are the solution. Dental implants in India are getting so popular as well as across the world. By doing a dental implant, one can replace his lost teeth with permanent or temporary fake teeth.
What is a dental implant?
A dental implant is an orthodontic tool that is made with titanium. This tool is implanted under the gum and jawbone to support the fake teeth. Because it’s made with titanium, it will not cause any trouble and is safe for the human body. Dental implants are equally effective for both upper and lower gum. Each
dental implant supports teeth. However, there are many dental implants in India, and each implant works differently.
Let’s take a detailed look at how many types of dental implants are available and how they work.
Types of dental implants
This method is one of the popular dental implants in India and has a higher success rate. Endosteal dental implants are available in two types- cylinder and blade. Cylinder implants are comparatively thicker, look like a screw, and are
- made with titanium. And blade implants are thin and flat like pins and are also made with titanium.
- Both implants are placed into the jawbone and under the gum to give a strong base.
- Endosteal dental implants need a strong jawbone and gums, which means this technique can be complex for children and older people. However, before going for the implant, the doctor will examine your jaw and gum, and if you are eligible for endosteal treatment, the surgeon will go for this option.
- A subperiosteal implant is an alternative implant to an endosteal implant and is placed on those with comparatively weak um and jawbone. A subperiosteal implant is ideal for those people who can’t have an endosteal implant.
- Unlike the endosteal implant, a subperiosteal implant is placed over the jawbone but under the gums.
- A Subperiosteal implant is also made with titanium but thinner than the endosteal implants.
- This procedure is perfect for children or older people who can’t have an endosteal implant.
This implant is uncommon and done by very few clinics.
- This implant is for those who don’t have enough gum tissue and jawbone. Or for the people who almost lost their jawbone.
· Rather than implanting into the jawbone or gum, this is invested into the cheekbone to support fake teeth.
This procedure is again for those with enough jaw bone and muscular gum tissue to support the whole system.
- This implant is a temporary replacement.
- This procedure is done in a day.
- This will be a safe option if you have a secure implant, and your gum and jawbone can take the pressure of the whole procedure.
All-on-4 is a dental implant that provides a strong base for the upper and lower jawbone.
- This implant can provide a strong base for complete teeth replacement.
- Each jawbone needs four dental implants to support the system, and the implants are placed into the jawbone and under the gum.
- This is a surgical procedure, but it will provide a secure future for your oral health.
- Because this implant will support the entire system, you need to follow a diet chart provided by your doctor to heal the gum and jawbone for 5 to 6 months. And after that, you can go for the next permanent session.
- This is one of the famous dental implants in India because it has a higher success rate.
- Same as all-on6 implants but provides a more substantial base as it needs six implants to support the teeth loss.
- It’s believed that one needs an implant for each lost tooth. To break this myth, all-on-6 is a perfect example. All-on-6 supports both upper and lower jawbone with a complete teeth replacement.
- All-on-6 is for those with very strong jaw bones because you must tolerate 6 implants.
- A special diet is required to support oral health while the implant is healing.
- After healing, you can go for the next session, and no need to follow that diet.
Where to go
As the dental implant is a surgical procedure, you must go to a trustable clinic to get safe and secure treatment. Signature Smiles provides you with the best oral treatments with all kinds of dental implant techniques available in India. They have a significantly higher success rate with happy customer reviews worldwide. And now they are available in
India as well. The doctors are well experienced and will treat your problems with special care. You can check out their website for further details. And if you need dental services rather than implants, you can go for Signature Smiles.